Quality Definitions and Methodology
- SEP-1. Appropriate care for severe sepsis and septic shock
- Sepsis is a complication that occurs when a patient's body has an extreme response to an infection. It causes damage to organs in the body and can be life-threatening if not treated appropriately. Early identification and early appropriate care can lower the risk of death. Higher percentages are better.
- SEP-SH-3HR. Septic Shock 3-Hour Bundle
- SEP-SH-6HR. Septic Shock 6-Hour Bundle
- SEV_SEP_3HR. Severe Sepsis 3-Hour Bundle
- SEV_SEP_6HR. Severe Sepsis 6-Hour Bundle