What online resources are available?
- Most report sections include explanatory information in the section header. This information may include the time period being reported and a Definitions link that spawns a popup describing sources of data, reporting terminology, and methodologies used. Other important information may also appear in some headers.
- The upper-left corner of every report may also contain explanatory information. (Such information is not repeated for individual sections unless there are differences.) Information may include the time period being reported and a Definitions link that spawns a popup describing sources of data, reporting terminology, and methodologies used.
- A blue video button is included in the upper-left of every report. These short videos were developed to provide an overview of every report.
- A blue video button appears in the upper-left of the top navigation bar. This video provides an overview of all navigation functions (e.g. looking up a hospital, creating a list, etc.)
- The top navigation bar also includes a help icon for each search tool. Clicking a help icon spawns a popup that describes the corresponding tool. These descriptions also include a red video button. These short videos were developed to explain and demonstrate the use of each tool on the navigation bar.
How many tutorial videos are available?
The following is a list of all tutorial videos available on ahd.com. If you like, you can click on a video in the list to view it as well as from where it is located on the site.
- How to use ...
- How to use specific Apps
- Introduction to reports