An annual subscription provides you with online access to robust search tools and highly detailed online reporting. Subscriptions are designed to present extensive levels of information in a clear format that is easy to navigate.
There are several pricing options (single, multiple, enterprise, discounted, etc.). Subscribers also receive toll-free customer support services and optional email notifications of updates and enhancements.
- Advanced Search - detailed criteria for identifying hospitals
Subscribers use expanded demographic and operational criteria to select hospitals ... and there's no limit on the number of hospitals defined by a search. Hospitals meeting search criteria can be downloaded as a list, mapped, or used to link individual reports.
Your recent searches are catalogued (even between logins).
- Quick Search includes provider id, NPI, and other lookup criteria
- Advanced Search includes systems, geo radius, services, and more
- Search result lists can be downloaded in Excel or as a PDF
- Hospitals on search lists can also be added to named lists that you maintain
- Mapped results provide powerful visuals of hospital locations and proximities
- Download List - sample download
Lists of hospitals meeting search criteria can be downloaded in Excel or as a PDF. Exports include:
- CMS Certification Number
- Bed size
- Telephone Number
- Gross Revenue
- Patient Days
Exports are limited to 750 hospitals per file.
- Online Reports - extensive and timely information
Reports have been developed by experienced health care professionals and are continually enhanced based on feedback from subscribers. Carefully formatted reports can be viewed online and downloaded in Excel or PDF formats.
- Hospital Profile
- summarizes key data from public and private sources
- reporting is based on most current cost report information
- reporting includes balance sheets, income statements, and more
- are financial & performance measurements derived from cost reports
- statistics are from Medicare claims (MedPAR) and other CMS sources
- statistics are from Medicare claims (OPPS) and other CMS sources
- measurements are summarized from Hospital Compare
- Check it Out - look up a hospital and see what's available
Learn more ...
powerful and economical applications that support specialized areas of interest
custom datasets, web-based applications, and other information
resources produced according to your specifications.
Even if you're not a subscriber you can look up a hospital and view what's available. (Restricted data are replaced with ### and some functions are suppressed ... but it's a great way to see the range and formats of subscription services.)